photo courtesy of zee lovely Sally Asher
PARADES VS BOUTS: A LIST
from a Big Easy Rollergirl's perspective, of course.
- in parades, there's really no huge risk of getting knocked unconscious by another skater. woot.
- in parades, we run the risk of rolling over large piles of horse poo
- people love it if and when we fall.
- entire experience will last for three to six hours
- we'll wear gold lame (duh)
Check out the Big Easy Rollergirls skating in the Krewe of Ponchartrain this Saturday, February 11th! Parade rolls at 2 pm, starts right up Napoleon to St. Charles Avenue.
Happy Mardi Gras, ya'll!