Come out TOMORROW to get your party on with Prostpect.EveryOne! Blocks of Julia Street in the CBD will be closed off for the biggest block party of the season hosted by Prospect.One and the Big Easy Rollergirls will be there!
A note from Prospect.One:
"To give you a feel for what we have cooking….It's going to be a BLAST so come out and stay late!
• We'll have second lines lead by Panorama Jazz Band
• You want some Big Easy Roller Girls?...got 'em!
• Pussyfooters?...coming right up!
• The Why Can't We All Just Get Along? Sumo Wrestling Ring...open and free to all who want to work those stock market crashing pre-election jitters! Featuring the most badass custom tricked out calliope that plays off of vinyl (yup...VINYL!)...must see to believe!
• NOLA Rising's Jailhouse Rock
• From LeMieux Gallery, artist Jesse Poimboeuf’s “Green Earth Man March”
• G.A.S.'s Art Cops on the beat
• Futureproof's “Field and Ensemble” featuring the Deisel Combustion Orchestra, Dusty Domino Projections and a 16 piece dance troupe.
• Stilt walking acrobats
• Laptop rockers Triple Delight
• The Return of the Baby Pool Drive-in featuring none other than the Emperor of the Universe himself...the one, the only, (the waxy) Mr. Ernie K-Doe presiding along with the ever lovely Miss Antoinette.
• Mr. Zack Smith's fantastic, interactively delicious Flavor Paper Photobooth with DJ Brice spinning some booty shakin' good tunes.
There will be the best of the best in terms of the late night chuck wagons, and 3 Ring Circus will be running the bars that will have some delicious New Orleans signature cocktails along with beer, soft drinks, etc."